You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $161.99 Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $75.59 Non-Member $83.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $44.09 Non-Member $48.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
The GE® Induction Cooker cooks FAST and "cool" with electromagnetic power!
Precision induction, as used by many of the world's top chefs. Induction cooking is totally different. It uses an electromagnetic field... it's actually only the pan that gets hot.
Compared to gas or electric, it's more efficient, puts out less heat, and is much faster. Also safer, since the ceramic surface stays cool-touch.
- Programmable timer with easy-touch minute buttons
- 8 cooking presets: stew, simmer, soup, boil, braise, hot pot, roast and stir fry
- 6 temperature settings, from "Keep Warm" to a "Max." setting up to 410°F
- Auto shutoff for safety
- Non-slip rubber feet. Easy cleanup. It's 12 x 14 1/ 8 x 2 1/ 2 ". 8 lbs. Note: because of the magnetic process, it can only be used with 18/0 flat-bottom stainless steel pans, like the ones below. No cast iron. Get the future of cooking ONLINE today!
!!! Limited Quantities !!!
Heavy-duty Pans suitable for induction cooking as well as on any regular stovetop. You get a 12", 10" and 8". With aluminum-alloy body to conduct heat, and stainless steel base. 3-layer honeycomb nonstick coating. Riveted Bakelite handles. Set weighs 4 lbs., 11 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips