You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $283.49 Non-Member $314.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
SEIKO® KineticTM Titanium Watch, BIG BUCKS OFF ! High - tech powered, precise and Titanium tough! NO winding, NO batteries, stylish good looks!
SEIKO® introduced the first quartz wristwatch in 1969 and has been exponentially improving the accuracy of wristwatches ever since! A superior SEIKO Watch with KineticTM powering means your motion generates the electricity without the aid of a battery. In addition, the case and bracelet are Titanium, which is both lighter and harder than stainless steel and comes with a stylish look that says "expensive." Don't be fooled by its appearance, though, because you're SAVING BIG here at The Sportsman's Guide®!Take a look:
- Precision Japanese quartz movement
- Case and link bracelet are Titanium with polished highlights
- The Kinetic mini power generator, first introduced in 1984, means you'll never have to replace a battery
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Silver-tone markers and hour, minute and second hands
- Water resistant to 164' (50m)
- Secure push-button deployment clasp
- Date window at 3 o'clock.
- Weighs 3 ozs.
A handsome accent with world-class precision timekeeping. Get this beautiful SEIKO Watch ONLINE now. You can't beat the big-savings price!
!!! Limited Quantities !!!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips