You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $166.49 Non-Member $184.99
- Buyer's Club $170.99 Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $18.09 Non-Member $20.09
- Buyer's Club $8.09 Non-Member $8.99
- Details & Specs
The Nexus Series is ScentLok®'s latest and greatest hunting clothing, featuring not one but TWO outstanding scent control technologies. Gold+Alloy technology utilizes gold and silver particles embedded in the fabric to control bacteria on an atomic level, stopping odors before they start, while Carbon Alloy® technology helps to eliminate existing odors. It's a one-two punch of scent-stopping effectiveness that works, even when you're working up a lather.
Body-mapping technology puts extra scent control where you need it most.
For the all-new Nexus Series, ScentLok has carefully identified areas of the body that act as odor "hot spots": your underarms, chest, and lower back. With this in mind, Nexus apparel puts flexible, breathable fabric where you want it, and scent control technology where you NEED it.
Combine that with the natural warmth of the fleece inner layer and moisture-wicking comfort, and you have all the tools you need for a successful cold-weather hunt.
- Polyester outer fabric is warm, comfortable, quiet and durable
- Fleece inner layer for superior warmth without excess bulk
- Carbon Alloy® technology helps control existing odors
- Gold+Alloy technology for odor prevention
- Moisture-wicking treatment helps to wick away sweat and keep you cool
- Quarter-zip design for easy dressing and venting
- Flat-lock seams are comfortable next to bare skin
- Paneled shoulders for greater range of motion
- Zipper cover prevents chafing
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 677533
- Season: Late/winter
- Fabric: Polyester/spandex
- Fabric treatment: Moisture-wicking
- Style: Quarter-zip
- Scent control: Gold+Alloy and Carbon Alloy®
- Special features: Articulated elbows, flatlock seams
- MFG Number: 81610
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips