You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $69.29 Non-Member $76.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
Whether you're hiking miles to your favorite ridge to glass the area or slipping into your favorite early-season stand, Nexus Active Weight Clothing utilizes highly technical body mapping with soft, durable and breathable fabrics in conjunction with unmatched odor management systems to deliver extreme comfort and performance die-hard hunters need to be proven deadly.
Cool to the core.
Nexus Active Weight Pants feature Coolcore fibers that wick away sweat and keep you cool -- even when you're working hard in the field. Coolcore isn't a chemical and isn't a fabric treatmentit's a permanent moisture management system designed to keep you cool and dry, always, for the life of the garment.
Truly effective scent control.
The Nexus Series is ScentLok®'s latest and greatest hunting clothing, featuring not one but TWO outstanding scent control technologies. Gold+Alloy technology utilizes gold and silver particles embedded in the fabric to control bacteria on an atomic level, stopping odors before they start, while Carbon Alloy® technology helps to eliminate existing odors. It's a one-two punch of scent-stopping effectiveness that works, even when you're working up a lather.
- 100% polyester 180 gram fleece for comfort and warmth
- Carbon Alloy® technology helps control existing odors
- Gold+Alloy technology uses silver and gold particles to control bacteria on an atomic level
- Coolcore fibers wick away sweat for cool, dry comfort, and can't be washed out or worn out over time
- Tagless design for comfort
- Wide waistband provides comfort and coverage
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 677530
- Fabric: 180 gram fleece with Coolcore fibers
- Cut: Loose-fit
- Scent control: Gold+Alloy and Carbon Alloy®
- Special features: Wide waistband
- Pockets: 2 waist/1 cargo
- MFG Number: 81520
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips