You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
All the scent control, comfort and quality you're used to from ScentBlocker®, but these go above and beyond, with a built-in harness system that eliminates unnecessary straps, buckles and noise! Hunting safely has never been quicker, easier or more comfortable, and you won't find a system like it anywhere else.
Inside, S3TM Silver Anti-Microbial technology goes to work, reducing bacteria growth and helping to prevent odor, even when you're working up a sweat. And with the BONUS Guide Gear® Tree Stand, it's a can't-miss deal!
The Guide Gear® Hang-On Tree Stand.
Weighing in at just 18 lbs., it's easy to backpack in and incredibly easy to set up. And once you have it where you want it, you'll be hunting in comfort thanks to its large foot platform and padded seat.
- Soft but durable 60/40 cotton / poly ripstop with S3® antimicrobial treatment
- Water-resistant seat and knee panels
- Contoured, padded shoulder straps and upper back panel
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Diamond crotch gusset for maximum mobility
- 2 hand pockets, 2 cargo pockets with side-zip entry and 1 inset pocket
- Suspension relief strap
- Lightweight folding steel frame for years of durable use
- 14" x 8" x 21.5"h. flip-up seat with closed-cell foam for comfort
- 18" x 25.5" foot platform for stretching out
- Platform cables for maximum security
- All-welded seams for durability
- 300-lb. weight capacity is sturdy enough for larger hunters
- Powder-coated surface prevents rust and corrosion
- Includes 2 ratchet straps and FAS safety harness
- Weighs 18 lbs.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 297152
- Fabric: Cotton/polyester ripstop
- Season: Fall
- Scent control: S3® antimicrobial treatment
- Pockets: 2 side-zip cargo/2 hand/1 inset
- Special features: Crotch gusset
- Item number: 158967
- Material: Steel frame with powder-coated finish
- Seat size: 14" x 8" x 21.5"
- Seat style: Flip-up
- Seat material: Closed-cell foam
- Foot platform size: 18" x 25.5"
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Includes: 2 ratchet straps and FAS safety harness
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips