Tired of being dinner for biting insects? Sawyer Permethrin Mosquito and Tick Repellent not only repels insects, it actually kills ticks, mosquitoes, chiggers, mites and more than 55 other kinds of insects on contact. So effective, it's recommended by Consumer Reports for protection against West Nile, Zika, Lyme Disease and other insect-borne Viruses. The active ingredient, Permethrin, is a synthetic molecule similar to pyrethrum, which is taken from the chrysanthemum flower. This handy 18-oz. spray bottle is enough to treat 8 garments. A single application lasts for up to 42 days.
NOTE: Avoid contact with skin and eyes during application phase. Do not use directly on skin.
- Single application lasts 6 washings, or for 6 weeks of sun exposure
- Odorless after drying and will not stain or damage clothing, fabrics, plastics, finished surfaces or any of your outdoor gear
- Effective against ticks, chiggers, mites and mosquitoes for up to 6 weeks
- If you treat your tent, you can expect full potency for up to 40 days of direct sunlight. This is a great way to give your entire campsite a barrier of protection
- Use it while hunting for an odorless way to protect yourself from common bugs
- Effective against ticks that carry Lyme disease and other fairly common diseases like Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Repellent should be applied outdoors and before clothing is worn; after it's treated, hang clothing and let dry 2 hours (4 hours in humid conditions). Tightly bonds with the fibers during the drying process
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes during application phase
- Active ingredient: Permethrin (0.5%)
- Made in USA
- This product is recommended from Consumer Reports for Virus Protection.