SAFE Act Compliant Just Right CarbinesTM Quad Rail .45 ACP Semi-automatic Pistol Caliber Carbine Rifle. The perfect AR-style companion to your Glock!
Pistol caliber carbines deliver better accuracy, velocity, and recoil control than their handgun counterparts and JRCTM
really nails it with their latest offering. It's well-built, easy to accessorize, fully ambidextrous, and most importantly, a lot of fun to shoot.
If you like the idea of one-cartridge convenience or if you want to get in some range time with an AR-15 without spending a fortune on 5.56 ammo, the JRC Pistol Caliber Carbine is right up your alley. This version is equipped with a fixed stock, unthreaded barrel, and 10-rd. capacity, so it IS SAFE Act compliant.
JRC Pistol Caliber Carbine Quad Rail Semi-automatic Rifle special features:
- Lower capacity and fixed stock with no pistol grip makes it SAFE Act compliant
- Free-floating quad rail forend accommodates a number of accessories
- Uses 10-rd. .45 ACP Glock magazines
- Simple, reliable, straight blowback operation
- Ambidextrous bolt is configurable for left or right-hand ejection
- Receiver, trigger housing and magazine well machined from aerospace grade 6061T-6 aluminum with black hardcoat anodizing for extra protection and durability
- Picatinny rail machined into top of receiver
- Utilizes standard M-4 / AR-15 furniture and trigger components
- Converts to other pistol-calibers with simple conversion kit (available separately)
- Includes one 10-rd. magazine
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 10
- Barrel length: 17"
- Stock: Telescoping 6-position collapsible M-4 style
- Receiver: Aerospace-grade 6061T-6 aluminum with anodized finish
- Pistol grip: M-4
- Sights (front / rear): Optics-ready
- Handguard: Free-floating quad rail
- Overall length: 30.25"-33.5"
- Overall weight: 6.5 lbs.
Order yours today!