The SR-22 Rifle places a standard 10/22 action inside a top-quality, American-made chassis that's custom manufactured to Ruger specifications. The final product is an affordable, feature-loaded Rifle that faithfully replicates the AR-platform dimensions between the sighting plane, buttstock height and grip. Although it looks awesome out of the box, there is an extensive array of accessories allowing custom configurations, limited only by your preference... and your imagination.
- AR-style ergonomics with Hogue® Monogrip® and 6-position telescoping buttstock on a mil.-spec diameter tube
- Ruger rapid-deploy sights provide a windage-adjustable rear sight and an elevation-adjustable front sight. These lightweight sights can be folded to make room for optics, but can be instantly deployed as needed
- Picatinny rail optics mount
- Round mid-length handguard mounted on standard-thread AR-style barrel nut
- Barrel support block installed in the handguard ensures accuracy and allows the standard 10/22 V-block barrel attachment
- Precision-rifled, cold hammer-forged barrel forged of alloy steel is capped with an SR-556 / Mini-14® flash suppressor mounted with a 1/2"-28 thread
- Classic Ruger rotary magazine