Ruger® Redhawk® .44 Magnum Double-Action Revolver. Magnum power in a classic, reliable design.
Smooth. Powerful. Dependable. For consistent performance in a classic "hand cannon", reach for the Ruger Redhawk .44 Magnum Revolver. As Ruger's first double-action revolver designed specifically for the .44 Magnum cartridge, the Redhawk features all stainless steel construction, triple-locking cylinder, smooth, light trigger pull and a replaceable / adjustable sight system. Plus, dual chambering allows the Redhawk .44 Magnum to accept factory .44 Special ammo.
Ruger Redhawk Revolver special features:
- Single spring mechanism allows for a smooth, light trigger pull
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation
- Easy sighting with readily replaceable, colored insert front blade sight and adjustable rear sight with white outline
- Rugged stainless steel construction with no side plates is designed to handle magnum loads with extra metal in top strap, sidewalls and barrel mounting areas
- Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge
- Dual chambered to accept .44 Special cartridges
- Rosewood grips
- Includes hard plastic case