Ruger® PC CarbineTM 9mm Semi-automatic Pistol Carbine
Pistol caliber carbines deliver better accuracy, velocity, and recoil control than their handgun counterparts—while feeding from the same magazines you already have. The Ruger® PC CarbineTM delivers that "one-round" capability, along with the expertise that comes from making pistol carbines for nearly 60 years…far longer than most other manufacturers.
The PC Carbine comes complete with two mag wells: one for Ruger SR Series 9mm magazines, and one for Glock double-stack 9mm magazines. The dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. A reversible mag release and reversible charging handle makes it truly ambidextrous, and three half-inch spacers allow for custom length-of-pull. Completing the package is an easy takedown design for easy transportation and storage.
- Includes two magazine wells for use with common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with SR-Series Pistol and Security-9® magazine well installed, and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included (older Glock mags WILL work)
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support ambidextrous use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel heavy barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly for easy of transportation and storage
- Durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic stock features sling swivel studs for rapid sling attachment
- Soft rubber buttpad with spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters (three half-inch spacers included)
- Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture and protected blade front
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset using proven 10/22 trigger components
- CNC-milled 7075-T6 billet aluminum receiver with integrated Picatinny rail
- Underside rail for accessories
- Includes one 10-rd. SR magazine and hex wrenches for rear sight adjustment, buttpad spacer adjustment, and charging handle