Ruger® Mini-14® Semi-automatic .223 Remington Target Rifle.
Enjoy a nice, tight grouping? Consider the Ruger Mini-14 Target Rifle for extreme accuracy and reliability in a smartly designed, easily maneuverable platform. With a short barrel and short overall length, the Mini-14 Target Rifle is excellent in any application where reliability, maneuverability and ease of handling are priorities. However, where this Rifle really shines is at the range and in competition. It includes a heavy target barrel with recessed target crown, harmonic barrel tuner, thumbhole laminate stock with adjustable length of pull, high comb and flat forend for easy holding or resting at the bench.
- Adjustable harmonic tuner for minute-of-angle accuracy
- Cold hammer-forged heavy target barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning
- Simple, rugged, Garand-style action with breechbolt locking system, a fixed-piston gas system and self-cleaning moving gas cylinder provides unparalleled reliability under harsh operating conditions
- Patented, integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field
- Accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a protected, non-glare post blade front sight
- Receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting the included Picatinny rail
- 3-position rubber buttpad with adjustable length of pull
- Includes two 5-rd. magazines, scope rings and Picatinny rail
- Made in the USA