Ruger® Mini-14® Tactical .300 AAC Blackout Semi-auto Rifle
It works. Every time you pull the trigger. For reliability you can count on in a lightweight, rugged, easy-to-handle platform, choose the Ruger Mini-14 Tactical Rifle. Its short barrel and overall shorter length make it a favorite for any application where maneuverability and ease of handling are priorities.
The Ruger Mini-14 Tactical Rifle includes a fixed-position gas system and self-cleaning gas cylinder for smooth, trouble-free operation in all conditions, in every situation.
- Simple, rugged, Garand-style action with breechbolt locking system, a fixed-piston gas system and self-cleaning moving gas cylinder provides unparalleled reliability under harsh operating conditions
- Premium cold hammer-forged barrel with flash suppressor
- Patented, integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field
- Accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a protected, non-glare post blade front sight
- Receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting the included Picatinny rail
- Includes two 20-rd. magazines, scope rings and Picatinny rail