You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $788.49 Non-Member $829.99
- Buyer's Club $873.99 Non-Member $919.99
- Buyer's Club $37.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Details & Specs
Ruger Mini-14 Tactical .300 BLK Semi-automatic Rifle
It works. Every time you pull the trigger. For reliability you can count on in a lightweight, rugged, easy-to-handle platform, choose the Ruger Mini-14 Tactical Rifle. Its short barrel and overall shorter length make it a favorite for any application where maneuverability and ease of handling are priorities.
Plus, with a fixed-position gas system, self-cleaning gas cylinder and all-weather synthetic stock, the Ruger Mini-14 Tactical Rifle delivers smooth, trouble-free operation in all conditions, in every situation. And isn't that what you want from a personal defense rifle?
- Cold hammer-forged barrel with 1/2" - 28 thread Flash Suppressor
- Simple, rugged, Garand-style action with breechbolt locking system, a fixed-piston gas system and self-cleaning moving gas cylinder provides unparalleled reliability under harsh operating conditions
- Patented, integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field
- Accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a protected, non-glare post blade front sight
- Receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting the included Picatinny rail
- Includes two 20-rd. magazines, scope rings and Picatinny rail
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 655728
- Caliber: .300 AAC Blackout
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 20+1
- Barrel length: 16.12"
- Barrel style: Cold hammer-forged stainless steel with 1x7" twist
- Stock: Synthetic with flat rubber buttpad and integral sling swivels
- Length of pull: 13.00"
- Trigger: Single-stage
- Sights (front/rear): Blade/adjustable
- Overall length: 36.25"
- Overall weight: 6.75 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 5864
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips