Ruger Mark III Standard Semi-Automatic .22LR Rimfire Pistol.
The Ruger Mark III Standard carries on the legacy of the Mark I and II while incorporating a host of engineering improvements. Improvements like a more convenient magazine release, tapered bolt ears and a scope-ready drilled and tapped receiver. It's a simple-to-use pistol that's rugged and affordable, which makes it a great value for any sporting purpose... target shooting, plinking or small game hunting. Simply stated, the Mark III handgun offers the most versatility and value of any rimfire pistol on the market today.
- Blued finish
- Drilled and tapped for Weaver® style scope base adapters for easy mounting of optics
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features a natural pointing grip angle. The manual safety and mag release are conveniently located on the left side of the frame
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs
- Manual safety positively locks the sear when applied. Also features an unobtrusive internal lock that locks the safety in the safe position
- Loaded chamber indicator provides visual and tactile indication that chamber is loaded
- Magazine disconnecter prevents discharge when mag is out
- Includes 2 magazines and a hard plastic case