The monolithic frame of the Ruger LCR is constructed of aerospace-grade, 7000 series aluminum, creating an incredibly durable and powerful Revolver. The patented friction-reducing cam steps into the next generation design of fire control systems. The result is a smoother, non-stacking trigger pull. Ruger also added their patented polymer fire control housing, which keeps all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationship, reducing the weight significantly and reducing recoil. The stainless steel cylinder is extensively fluted to further reduce the weight.
Hogue's Tamer rubber grips are molded from a durable synthetic rubber. It's neither tacky nor spongy, absorbing recoil without compromising your accuracy. Underneath OverMolded Rubber is a soft rubber insert, which is responsible for all the recoil absorption. The rubber uses a completely different molding process as compared to ordinary neoprene. The result is a far superior grip.
- Copper "Mule" Cylinder
- Aerospace-grade, 7000 series aluminum frame for durability
- Patented friction reducing cam gives you a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull
- Patented polymer fire control housing reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder features a PVD finish for incredible durability
- Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar
- Includes soft case
Lock and load this great value and order today!