Ruger® Gunsite Scout .308 Winchester® Bolt Action Centerfire Rifle.
If you could only have ONE rifle... make it the Gunsite Scout. It's the perfect lightweight, hard-hitting, do-it-all Bolt Action Rifle! From the forward-mounted Picatinny rail, to the built-in accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear sight, this Rifle is loaded. Developed in conjunction with Gunsite, the Scout is Gunsite-approved and features the Gunsite name rollmarked on the receiver and engraved on the grip cap.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning
- Forward-mounted Picatinny rail allows for the mounting of modern optics
- Built-in sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a protected, non-glare post front sight
- 10-round detachable box magazine with push-forward mag release just forward of the trigger guard
- Integral scope mounts machined directly onto the solid-steel receiver provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy
- Soft rubber buttpad with spacers allow the Rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear (includes three 1/2" spacers)
- Rugged and reliable with a glass-reinforced nylon trigger guard and magazine well
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive extraction system ever invented
- Includes flash suppressor
- Thread pattern is 5/8"-24