Ruger® GP100® .357 Magnum Double Action Revolver.
Ruger GP100 Double Action Revolvers are among the most comfortable-shooting pistols on the market. Their rugged, medium-sized frame and grip system permits repeated firing with minimal shooter fatigue.
All GP100 Revolvers boast solid steel sidewalls -- no side-plates -- and frame widths that are beefed up with extra steel in critical areas that support the barrel, making them as rugged and reliable as they are easy to shoot.
- Recoil-reducing, cushioned black rubber Hogue® Monogrip® provides non-slip comfortable grip
- Patented Ruger transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation, shot after shot
- Easy takedown with no special tools for simple maintenance and assembly
- Patented grip frame design easily accommodates the use of a wide variety of custom grips
- Heavy, full-shrouded barrel
- Blued finish
- Hard plastic case included