You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $170.99 Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $584.99 Non-Member $649.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
Anderson 10.5" Pistol/SBR Upper Receiver Assembly Less BCG and Chg. Handle, 5.56 NATO/.223 RemingtonBuyer's Club $296.99 Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $260.99 Non-Member $289.99
- Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
Say goodbye to your AR's heavy, gritty, mil-spec OEM trigger…and say hello to the Ruger® Elite 452. For accuracy work, competition, 3-gun and more, the Elite 452TM is a two-stage Trigger with a smooth, crisp, 4.5-pound trigger pull and 30% faster lock time over standard MSRs.
It's easy to install, and includes everything you need. Even better, it comes in a polymer fire control housing "jig" that you can use for dry-fire practice.
- About 1.5 lbs. of take-up, and then breaks clean at 4.5 lbs.
- 30% faster lock time over standard MSRs
- Full-strength hammer spring
- Lightweight hammer
- Safety selector
- Includes all components for easy installation
- Comes in a jig you can use for dry-fire practice
- NOTE: Fits any MSR receiver with .154" trigger/hammer pins
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 702150
- Trigger pull weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Fits: Any MSR receiver with .154" trigger/hammer pins
- Mfg. Number: 90461
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips