The Ruger New Model Blackhawk Pistol is the most advanced Single-action Revolver ever made... but you'd never know by looking at it! The blued finish and checkered hard rubber grip panels give it the look of a throwback, but underneath, it's all modern.
While retaining the solid frame, feel and comfortable grip of classic single-actions, the Blackhawk features Ruger's patented transfer bar ignition system, an all-coil spring mechanism, adjustable sights and frame-mounted firing pin.
This Convertible model comes equipped with an extra 9mm Luger® cylinder for shooters who appreciate the classic revolver -- but want the versatility of being able to use more than one caliber. With its interchangeable cylinder, it can be easily converted from .357 Magnum to 9mm Luger without tools.
- Includes an extra 9mm Luger cylinder that you can swap in and out with no tools
- Patented Ruger transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge
- Traditional Western-style hand-filling grip has been long acknowledged to be one of the most comfortable and natural pointing of any grip style
- Target-grade accuracy with ramp front and precision-adjustable rear sights
- Frame-mounted firing pin
- Blued finish
- Black checkered hard rubber