Ruger® American Rimfire® Target .22LR Bolt Action Rifle
The American Rimfire® Target Rifle takes the great features of the American Centerfire Rifle…like the Power Bedding® system and Marksman AdjustableTM Trigger…and puts them into a handier .22LR Rimfire.
The Marksman AdjustableTM trigger offers a crisp release and adjustable pull weight, while the adjustable laminate stock lets you dial in your length of pull. The heavy-contour barrel is attached with Ruger's Power Bedding®, an integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel, resulting in outstanding accuracy. And the kicker? The American Rimfire Target Rifle accepts all 10/22 magazines, including the BX-25, BX-25x2, and BX-15.
- Cold hammer-forged 0.860" target barrel delivers exceptional accuracy, longevity, and easy cleaning
- Barrel has 1/2x28 threads for attaching a silencer and other muzzle devices
- Marksman Adjustable trigger is crisp, clean and adjustable from 3-5 lbs.
- Power Bedding is an integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy
- Laminate thumbhole stock provides length-of-pull adjustments
- 60° bolt provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger
- Easy-to-locate tang safety that provides instant security, visibility and accessibility
- Sling swivel studs
- Soft rubber recoil pad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction
- Made in the USA
- Includes one flush-mounted 10/22 BX-1 10-rd. magazine