Blending the best features of their American Rifle line with the renowned performance of the 10/22, the Ruger American Rimfire Rifle delivers quality and performance to the bolt-action enthusiast. The hammer-forged, target-crowned, free-float barrel ups the accuracy and the crisp, adjustable trigger seals the deal. Each American Rimfire Rifle includes 2 interchangeable stock modules that provide comb height options for scope or iron sight use. By simply removing the rear sling swivel studs, stock modules can be changed in seconds -- making it outstandingly versatile in addition to supremely accurate. But that's just a sampling of all the great features the American Rimfire Rifle has to offer.
- Ergonomic, lightweight black composite stock with modern forend contouring and grip serrations is designed for quick, easy handling
- Easy-to-use 10/22®-style extended mag release provides smooth, no-fuss removal
- Ruger Marksman AdjustableTM trigger offers crisp release with a pull weight that is user-adjustable between 3 and 5 lbs.
- Innovative Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel, making for outstanding accuracy
- WilliamsTM fiber optic front sight and 10/22-style adjustable V-slot folding-lead rear sight
- Satin-blued, target-crowned, hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning
- Features the detachable, flush-mounted 10/22 BX-1 10-rd. rotary magazine. Accepts all 10/22 magazines, including the BX-25® and BX-25 x2
- Visible, accessible, easy-to-use tang safety
- 60° bolt offers ample scope clearance and removes easily