Ruger American Rifle All-Weather .22-250 Remington Bolt Action Rifle
Ruger®'s finest features come together with a weather-resistant stainless barrel to form the All-Weather®…a USA-made Rifle that delivers BIG, snow, rain or shine!
The Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release and adjustable pull weight, while the ergonomic lightweight stock makes for quick handling. The quality hammer-forged barrel is attached with Ruger's Power Bedding®…an integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel…resulting in outstanding accuracy. Long story short, it's a lot of rifle for the price. What's more American than that?
- Weather-resistant matte stainless barrel
- Marksman Adjustable trigger is crisp, clean and adjustable from 3-5 lbs.
- Ergonomic, lightweight stock with modern forend contouring and grip serrations for quick, easy handling
- 3-lug 70° bolt provides ample scope clearance, and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder
- Power Bedding is an integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy
- Hammer-forged barrel for ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning
- Rotary magazine fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feeding that has become the hallmark of Ruger rotary mags
- Features a drilled and tapped receiver with scope bases installed
- Sling swivel studs
- Soft rubber recoil pad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction
- Made in the USA