Ruger® 10/22® Takedown Lite .22LR Semi-automatic Rifle
For over 50 years, the 10/22 has been America's favorite .22 rifle. Now, it's back…and it's almost a full pound-and-a-half lighter than the classic Sporter model. It's easier to carry and easier to shoulder—but still delivers the legendary action that made it a hit. The Takedown easily separates into the stock/action section and barrel section for easy carrying, then reassembles easily…and with NO loss of accuracy.
- Ventilation holes at the muzzle help reduce weight, making this model truly "Lite"
- Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the sub-assemblies and pulling them apart
- Cold hammer-forged barrel features a 1/2x28 threaded muzzle for accessories
- Ruger Modular Stock System: includes both a low comb/standard length-of-pull stock module and a high comb/standard length-of-pull stock module
- Detachable 10-rd. rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver® and tip-off style scope mounts included with every Rifle
- Easy-to-use extended mag release
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made from high-tech material for improved tolerances, impact resistance and unmatched durability
- Includes a convenient carry case