With proven performance, a legendary action and reliable rotary magazine, the 10/22 is sleek, perfectly balanced, rugged and superbly accurate. It looks right, feels right, shoots right and continues to perform under heavy use. It's no surprise that it's been an American classic for over 50 years!
With the 10/22 Tactical, Ruger replaced the standard barrel with a 16.12" heavy barrel, added a bipod, and included a scope base adapter. The result? A squirrel's worst nightmare.
- Detachable 10-rd. rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique 2-screw V-block system
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver® and tip-off style scope mounts included with every Rifle
- Easy-to-use extended mag release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the unique, flush-mounted magazine, with no exposed magazine to dent and no protrusions at the balance point
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made from high-tech material for improved tolerances, impact resistance and unmatched durability
- Unique two-stage target trigger features a short "take-up" stage, followed by a crisp, light target pull with no creep or overtravel
- Hogue® synthetic stock
- Includes bipod and scope base adapter