You May Also Like
- Non-Member $319.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $278.99 Non-Member $309.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
The lightweight Quad Shooting Stick by Rudolph Optics can be used as a normal bipod or split the Sticks apart, front to back, for two points of contact on your crossbow or rifle. Now, your total focus can be on the target and the minor elevation adjustments you need to make. It'll make you feel like you're shooting from a bench at the range, but in the field. When you're done with your shot, simply fold up the Sticks and they become a walking stick to assist you on your hike back to camp.
- Ultra lightweight at only 4 lbs.
- Aluminum shafts for durability
- Multi-purpose 4 stick system is fully adjustable to any size shooter
- Ideal for kneeling or sitting down on any terrain
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 675473
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: RG-QUAD-L1
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips