You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $494.99 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $76.49 Non-Member $84.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Historically, the D-shaped Longbow is preferred by traditional archers like Robin Hood and his side-kick Little John. Longbows have been the Bow of choice for hundreds, even thousands of years for hunting and warfare. As seen in action by ancient Nubians, Kurds, Arabs, and Native American tribes. Today's wooden Longbows (like this Rudder Bows unit) are handmade from tough-as-nails solid sapwood hickory... the better choice to withstand compression and tension.
Zing! A Longbow has practical advantages compared to a modern recurve or compound bow... it is usually lighter, quicker to prepare for shooting and zips arrows more quietly. No wonder it's a favorite among hunters. Great target Bow, too. And now our special buy shoots BIG BUCKS OFF!
- Solid hickory hardwood construction
- 100% handmade in the USA
- Cut with an arrow rest
- Bow string included
- Draw length of approx. AMO 70"
- Measures 72"l.
- Weighs 1 1/2 lbs.
Order now!Key Specifications
- Item No.: 293642
- Draw length: approx. AMO 70"
- Measures: 72"l.
- Weight: 1 1/2 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips