You May Also Like
- Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $386.99 Non-Member $429.99
- Non-Member $1489.99
- Non-Member $1689.99
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Details & Specs
Rod Saver® Trolling Motor Tie Down Strap.
A must for every trolling motor. It'll keep your motor firmly mounted to your boat and not resting at the bottom of the lake! Your trolling motor will stay secure with less bouncing while traveling around the lake.
Regular design is 10" long. Deep "V" walleye boats with extra long trolling motor shafts require the 24" long strap. It is designed with 2 straps. The longer strap is mounted where the trolling motor shaft fastens to the mounting bracket and can mount 24" above the deck.
The second strap is designed to hold down the actual motor. It wraps around the entire mounting bracket and the trolling motor shaft.
Whatever size best fits your boat, order it ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips