You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $699.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Non-Member $129.99
- Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Details & Specs
Rocky Mountain PacksTM Yukon Mid-torso Pack lightens the load with its smart padded design!
The mid-torso design perfectly distributes the weight between your shoulders and waist, allowing you to carry even large loads in complete comfort! Lots of space for your stuff... 1,925 cubic inches in all, spread out over its large main compartment and handful of accessory pockets. There's even a dedicated pocket for your binocs or rangefinder!Of course, like all Rocky Mountain PacksTM, it's tough as nails, assembled from flocked saddle cloth and laminated to a 70D ripstop nylon pack cloth, with all stress points triple-stitched for extra toughness where it counts. Take your pick of 2 popular camo styles, and check out the details, right here:
- 1,925 cubic inches of packable space total
- Weighs just 2 1/2 lbs.
- Made from ultra-tough flocked saddle cloth, laminated to a water-resistant 70D ripstop nylon pack cloth, triple-stitched for amazing strength... and it's surprisingly quiet
- Roomy main compartment is divided into 2 levels, giving you the ability to separate all your gear and keep it organized... divider zips out when needed for larger items
- 3/8" thick closed cell foam padded adjustable hip and shoulder straps help soften the weight of the load, so you can go farther faster
- Quiet, no-rattle heavy-duty #10 zippers, with no-rattle zipper pulls
- 2 inner pockets for bladders / accessories
- 4 accessory straps for attaching organizer pockets, water bottles, ammos pouches, etc.
- Cargo straps allow you to add stuff sacks, etc.
- Compatible with Rocky Mountain Packs Peak 1 frame (not included).
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips