Modular Rocky Mountain PacksTM Simple Combo is a backpack and fanny pack in ONE.
The ultimate in field versatility! Use the backpack and fanny pack individually for smaller loads, or clip 'em together to accommodate a full day's worth of gear. Both Packs are made from flocked saddle cloth and laminated to a 70D ripstop nylon pack cloth, with all stress points triple-stitched for extra toughness where it counts. It's surprisingly quiet fabric, and it's finished in Realtree AP® for the best in concealment.Backpack details:
Fanny Pack details:
- 1,750 cu. in .of total packable space
- Weighs just 2 lbs.
- Main compartment measures 17 x 11 x 7"
- External compartment measures 10 x 10 x 2"
- 3/8" closed cell foam padding in straps for comfort
- Cross-chest comfort strap for added support
- Quiet, no-rattle heavy-duty #10 zippers, with no-rattle zipper pulls
- Cordura Coolback nylon back helps it stay cool and breathable in the field
- External cargo straps for added attachment points.
- 800 cu. in. of total packable space
- Weighs just 1 lb.
- Main compartment is 16 x 9 x 6"
- 3/8" closed cell foam padding in belt for comfort
- External roll straps and hip straps for stuff sack or other accessories
- Heavy-duty #10 YKK coil zipper with no-rattle quiet zipper pulls.