Rocky Mountain PacksTM Ridge Runner Fanny Pack, the pro's choice for light loads on the hunt! It's tough as nails, it's quiet on the stalk, it's padded, and it's big enough to hold a hatchet, bugle, or bone saw... for half-day hunts and smaller loads, this is the only way to carry!
Take your pick of 2 popular camo styles, then check out the details:
- Made from ultra-tough flocked saddle cloth, laminated to a water-resistant 70D ripstop nylon pack cloth, triple-stitched for amazing strength... and it's surprisingly quiet
- Roomy main compartment measures 16 x 9 x 6"h., 900 cu. in. of space in all
- 3/ 8 " closed cell foam padding for comfort
- Cordura Coolback nylon back helps it stay cool and breathable in the field
- Heavy-duty #10 YKK coil zipper with no-rattle quiet zipper pulls
- 2 external accessory pocket for smaller items
- 2 accessory straps on waist pads to attach pockets, knives or sidearms
- Cargo straps allow you to add stuff sacks, coats, etc.
- Weighs just 1 lb.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.