This Rivers Edge Grip Stick has two, Tractionite Permanent Non-Slip Coated steps per level giving you sure-footing on each step. Designed to nest together for easy portability. All-welded construction means it won't squeak during installation or use. Plus, the RamHorn receiver means there is no metal-on-metal to clank as you stealthily climb up to your stand.
- Two steps at each level make climbing in / out and hanging your stand easier
- Looped strap fits over clever RamHorn-shaped receiver for secure and silent attachment (no metal-on-metal contact to make noise like you'll find on other climbing systems)
- Each step surface is coated with a permanent, factory-applied TractioniteTM Permanent Non-Slip coating for superior grip and added safety
- Individual sections attach independently allowing you to maneuver around obstacles or work your way around the tree
- Sections "nest" together for compact, easy transport
- All-Welded Construction means no bolted parts to shift, squeak or come apart