You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Details & Specs
Revisions Desert LocustTM Military Goggle Basic Clear Lens Kit: Best protection. Best fit. Best field of view.
No other military goggle even comes close. The Desert LocustTM combines the best ballistic protection and widest field of view with a perfect facial and helmet fit, making it the ultimate protective eyewear for extended use.
Certified to ANSI Z87.1 (actually independently proven to be three times stronger than the test requirements) and Military Requirements (MIL-V-43511C clause 3.5.10 and MIL-PRF-31013 clause 188.8.131.52).Maximum eye protection for high-threat and hostile environments:
- 3 mm thick, optical grade polycarbonate lenses shield eyes from unexpected fragments and offer 100% protection from UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays
- Certified to ANSI Z87.1 and Military Requirements (MIL-V-43511C clause 3.5.10 and MIL-PRF-31013 clause 184.108.40.206)
- Specially designed three tiered anti-fog system ensures clear, fog-free vision
- All-round venting maximizes airflow while filtration media prevents small particle entry
- High performance OcuMaxTM coating provides superior protection against fogging and scratching.
- Basic high-contrast yellow lense... Note: High-contrast yellow specialty lens is not approved for military use by the US Army
- Only 4 ounces this lightweight goggle can be worn comfortably for hours
- Pliable frame material and strapping system seals to face comfortably
- Low profile design ensures compatibility with helmet, weapon sights, binoculars and night-vision systems
- Includes anti-reflective lens sleeve.
You owe it to your eyes to wear the best protection. State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips