You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Revere® Imperial Immersion Suit. Top notch "just in case" protection for you and the crew!
USCG approved and SOLAS compliant! Your chances of survival increase leaps and bounds if you've got the right gear.
Everything about the Imperial Suit was built for speed, comfort and dependability to give you the best chance should you have to evacuate in frigid water... it's made from 5 mm neoprene put together with the utmost attention to detail so there's no leaks, cut generously in key spots so you can put it on in a flash.
- 5 mm neoprene construction, naturally insulating and buoyant
- 1-piece seam-sealed construction for reliable waterproofing
- USCG / MED approved and SOLAS compliant
- Extra-large foot for boots or shoes
- 3-fingered mitt to keep your fingers warmer
- Wide legs for quick donning
- Inflatable high-rider ring for additional freeboard and buoyancy
- Snug-fitting face seal is comfortable and flexible
- Retro-reflective tape for extra visibility
- Back straps
- PFD light pocket
- Dual zipper pull tabs
- Comes in an easy-open storage bag for easy stowing / retrieval.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE now!Size Adult:
- Height Range: 4'11"-6'3"
- Weight Range: 110-330 lbs.
- Height Range: Over 6'3"
- Weight Range: Over 220 lbs.
- Height Range: 4'11"-5'10"
- Weight Range: 110-180 lbs.
- Height Range: 3'3"-4'2"
- Weight Range: 44-110 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips