GER - RONIMO! U.S. WWII Paratrooper Jacket and Pants Are exact uniform reproductions from yesteryear.
"Green light, let's jump to it!" Whether you're set to bail out of a noisy cargo plane or not, you'll sure look the part with these authentic looking clothes. Just like the uniforms issued to U.S. airborne troops from 1942 until the end of 1944. Ideal for re-enactments, collectors and WWII buffs. Tough cotton blend fabric. Machine wash / dry. Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Land yours by ordering ONLINE today! Sorry, parachute not included.
- Full zip front
- 2 snap-close, slanted bellows chest pockets
- 2 snap-close waist cargo pockets with extra fabric reinforcement
- Stitched underarm vent holes
- Snap cuffs
- Reinforced elbows
- Dual collar snaps
- 1 3/ 4 " adjustable waist belt. State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart below.
- Slash front pockets
- 2 rear pockets with single button closure
- Double-button-close cargo pockets
- Small pocket above right slash for a lighter or compass
- Canvas leg tie straps
- 5-button front
- 6 buttons around the waist for suspenders
- Reinforced knees. State Waist Size, as avialable in the Shopping Cart below.