A re-enactor's dream come true. You see, finding an original pair in your size is virtually impossible. And if you did, their condition would be nasty after 70+ years. These reproduction stompers are first class. Just like the Real McCoys that served G.I.s on yesteryear's battlelines.
- Just like the early U.S. Military Boots, often worn with gaitors to lock out debris
- Full-grain leather uppers
- Comfortable leather footbed
- Sure-grip rubber outsole
- Repairable Goodyear welt for stability
- Brown cotton laces included
- 7-eyelet lacing system
- Unlined, no insulation
- Each is approx. 7"h. and weighs 25 ozs.
- Note: Slight differences in outsole design, may vary from picture, sorry no choice