You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $591.84 Non-Member $622.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
Ruger 10/22 Kryptek, Semi-Automatic, .22LR, Rimfire, BX-25 Magazine, 500 Rounds of Ammo, 25+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $294.49 Non-Member $309.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Details & Specs
Remington® Model 7600 Synthetic Pump Action .270 Winchester Rifle
Maybe you flinched? Or maybe the animal turned at the last second? Either way, our Model 7600 centerfire rifle will get you back on target instantly. Because not only are they built to deliver legendary Remington first-shot accuracy, they're also designed for ultra-fast follow-up shots without ever having to unshoulder your rifle.
You can't find a big-game Rifle with a better combination of practical shooting features: twin action bars provide slick, smooth operation for rapid repeat shots. A quick-release, drop-out four-round magazine that loads and unloads instantly. And a free-floated barrel that matches the accuracy of the best bolt guns.
- Free-float barrel delivers premium accuracy
- Robust slide-action design allows for fast follow-up shots in the harshest conditions
- The action, slide release and safety are all based on the design of the Model 870TM, America's most popular pump shotgun
- Quick-release drop-out magazine for fast loading and unloading
- Weight distribution and slim line design add up to shotgun-like balance and pointability
- Rotary-bolt lock-up provides rock-solid action strength
- Black rubber recoil pad
- Twin action bars for smooth cycling
- Rugged synthetic stock
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 633947
- Caliber: .270 Winchester
- Action: Pump
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel length: 22"
- Barrel style: Free-floating, 1:10" twist
- Stock: Black synthetic
- Length of pull: 13.5"
- Safety: Cross-bolt
- Sights: Iron; drilled and tapped for a scope
- Overall length: 42.625"
- Overall weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 25145
- UPC: 047700251455
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips