- .300 Winchester Magnum
- 3+1 rounds
- 24" barrel
- Synthetic stock with overmolding
- X-MARK PRO™ adjustable trigger
- Satin-finished black PVD layer on barrel and action
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $1139.99 Non-Member $1199.99
- Buyer's Club $788.49 Non-Member $829.99
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
Ruger 10/22 Kryptek, Semi-Automatic, .22LR, Rimfire, BX-25 Magazine, 500 Rounds of Ammo, 25+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Details & Specs
Remington Model 700 XCR II .300 Winchester Magnum Bolt Action Rifle
The original Model 700 XCRTM (Xtreme Conditions Rifle) Rifle, introduced in 2005, soon became known for its superior performance and durability, even in the harshest weather and most extreme hunting conditions. Based on the legendary Model 700 action, the XCR platform incorporates weather-defying features and the latest in technologically-advanced manufacturing processes.
Now, the all-weather Rifle is back and better than ever. The stainless steel barrel and receiver are now coated with matte black TriNyte for a more classic look with less glare for superior stealth. Olive drab green synthetic stock is a technological marvel that looks and feels the part with patented Hogue rubber overmolding featured at the grip and fore-end areas.
These revolutionary enhancements give you a positive grip in the slickest environments. And shots are made infinitely more comfortable with the SuperCell recoil pad the most effective on the market today. The X-Mark Pro Trigger System gives you a level of crispness and shot control once only available through high-dollar customization.
- 416 stainless steel barreled action with TRINYTE Corrosion Control System
- X-MARK PROTM trigger, factory set 3.5 pounds, featuring super-tight tolerances and mirror-like surface finishes; it breaks like glass and is externally adjustable for trigger pull weight
- Satin-finished black PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) layer provides superior abrasion resistance
- SuperCell TM Recoil Pad which significantly lessens the felt recoil
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 634282
- Caliber: .300 Winchester
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 3+1
- Barrel length: 24"
- Barrel style: 416 Stainless steel, black TriNyte coated
- Stock: Synthetic
- Trigger: X-Mark Pro
- Safety: Manual thumb
- Overall length: 51.0"
- Overall weight: 7.38 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 84526
- UPC: 047700845265
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips