Remington® Model 1911 R1TM Carry .45 ACP Semi-automatic Handgun. A smooth, accurate shooter.
Built to ultra-tight tolerances. The 1911 is famous for its accuracy and reliability, and this model will not disappoint... highlighted by its crisp trigger and precision-made slide and frame. This Carry proudly bears the name Remington, and each part is made right here in the USA!
Model 1911 R1 Carry Semi-automatic Pistol Special Features:
- De-horned forged carbon steel frame
- De-horned carbon steel slide
- 5" stainless steel barrel with target crown
- Beavertail grip safety with checkered memory bump (25 L.P.I.)
- Checkered front strap and mainspring housing (25 L.P.I.)
- Ambidextrous safety
- Novak sights with tritium front night sight
- Cocobolo grip panels
- Machined skeletonized aluminum match trigger
- Enhanced hammer
- Lowered and flared ejection port
- One 7-round and one 8-round magazine with bumper pad
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 7, 8
- Barrel length: 5"
- Frame: Satin Black Oxide, carbon steel
- Grips: Cocobolo
- Sights: Novak, with tritium front night sight
- Overall length: 8.5"
- Overall weight: 38.5 ozs.