You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $512.99 Non-Member $539.99
- Buyer's Club $462.64 Non-Member $486.99
- Buyer's Club $755.24 Non-Member $794.99
- Buyer's Club $208.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $336.29 Non-Member $353.99
- Buyer's Club $187.14 Non-Member $196.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 82540
Remington® 887® Nitro Magnum 12 Gauge Tactical Shotgun won't quit when the going gets tough.
The most durable shotgun on the planet. No matter the weather, the armor-clad Remington® Model 887® Nitro Magnum will be ready to shoot when you are. Designed to handle moist mission conditions, it won't skip a beat in rain, sleet or snow. And at the end of the day it wipes dry with no fear of rust, thanks its exclusive ArmorLoktTM coating. It's a true warrior, and the gun you want on your side of the mission.
Remington Model 887 Nitro Magnum 12 Gauge Tactical Shotgun special features:
- ArmorLokt coating on all exterior surfaces prevents rust
- Remington's softest-shooting pump gun ever
- SuperCellTM recoil pad reduces felt recoil by up to 54%
- 2-shot magazine extension.
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Action: Pump
- Capacity: 5
- Barrel length: 18.5"
- Barrel finish: ArmorLokt coating
- Stock: Black synthetic
- Length of pull: 14"
- Chamber: 3.5"
- Receiver material: ArmorLokt coated steel
- Sights: HiViz fiber optic front sight
- Overall length: 39"
- Overall weight: 6.87 lbs.
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips