You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $755.24 Non-Member $794.99
- Buyer's Club $462.64 Non-Member $486.99
- Buyer's Club $208.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $187.14 Non-Member $196.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 25012
Remington® 870TM Special Purpose Marine MagnumTM 12 Gauge Pump Action Shotgun. The most popular shotgun ever made now more resilient than ever before.
If the Model 870 were introduced today, it would be hailed as a major advance in pump-action shotgun design - the ultimate in strength, durability, silky-smooth bind-free action, and sleek classical lines. Yet this remarkable Shotgun has been around for almost half a century, and has become the best-selling shotgun of an in history, with over ten million made.
Now, it takes its most durable form yet thanks to electroless nickel plating covering all metal including the inside of the barrel and receiver. By land or by sea, it's incredibly corrosion-resistant and exceptionally durable.
A highly-durable 12 Gauge utility gun that resists corrosion on land or water. Electroless nickel plating covers all metal, including the inside of the barrel and receiver. The synthetic stock has generous checkering for positive control. Comes with 18" Cylinder barrel with single-bead front sight, six-round magazine, padded CORDURA® and sling swivel studs.
870 Special Purpose Marine Magnum Pump Shotgun special features:
- Electroless nickel plating on all metal components for added corrosion resistance
- Rugged black synthetic stock with positive checkering for grip power
- Highly-polished, richly-blued receiver is milled from a solid billet of steel for the ultimate in rugged dependability
- Twin action bars for smooth, non-binding action
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Pump
- Capacity: 6+1
- Barrel length: 18"
- Barrel finish: Electroless nickel-plated
- Stock: Black synthetic
- Length of pull: 14"
- Chamber: 3"
- Receiver material: Milled steel
- Sights: Bead front sight
- Overall length: 38.5"
- Overall weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips