Not that the protection is deceptive, but who would've guessed there would be a composite safety toe inside? These don't look like work footwear, but they are, everywhere that counts. The leather and mesh uppers are tough and durable yet comfortable, the outsole is slip-resistant and long-wearing. And, they feature Reebok's XTR® extra-wide composite toe cap that delivers work-boot-like protection.
ZigKick Work Shoes feature the ZigTech midsole, a unique zigzag foam midsole designed to flex like an athletic shoe, absorb heel shock, and transfers heel-strike energy into forward propulsion. A moisture-wicking mesh lining takes care of sweat and moisture, and the FootFuelTM
EVA insole rounds out the package with major cushioning.
- Rugged leather and mesh uppers
- XTR® extra wide composite toe cap gives your toes a little room to move
- ZigTech zigzag foam midsole flexes, absorbs shock and transfers heel-strike energy into forward propulsion
- Moisture-wicking nylon mesh lining for dry comfort
- Rubber slip-resistant outsole
- FootFuel injected EVA removable cushion insole for comfort
- 100% non-metallic
- TPU heel stabilizer
- Electro-static dissipative for work around sensitive equipment
- Composite toe meets ASTM F2413 standards for protection