These are Boots made for duty without hesitation. Built for hot-weather service, with 1000D Cordura nylon and suede leather uppers that are highly breathable and require no break-in. Side vents help drain water and keep the air circulating, which you'll be immediately grateful for when it's 115°F in the shade.
Underfoot, a Vibram® Crossbow Rubber Outsole delivers exceptional traction and won't collect dirt or mud. The polyurethane cushion makes comfort a sure thing. These are classic coyote tan desert boots, built with Reebok® athletic pedigree and all the extras.
- Rugged suede leather and 1000D Cordura nylon uppers are durable yet lightweight
- Side vents help circulate air and drain water
- Vibram® Crossbow rubber outsole is grippy, durable, and won't collect gunk in the treads
- FootFuelTM injected EVA removable cushion footbed for comfort
- ASTM F2892 EH electrical hazard protection
- AR670-1 compliant
- Each approx. 8"h.