If you're required to wear safety-toe footwear, but would rather be in sneakers, here's a nice "hybrid".' Reebok® Arion Shoes are sporty and comfortable like sneakers, but feature an XTR® extra-wide composite toe that protects from thumps and knocks and gives your toes a little room to move.
They also feature the FootFuelTM
removable cushion footbed for exceptional shock-absorbing comfort, plus a moisture-wicking nylon mesh lining, so they're ready to put on the miles.
- Seamless micro mesh uppers are lightweight, breathable, and durable
- XTR® extra-wide composite toe cap offers protection and extra wiggle room
- FootFuel injected EVA removable cushion footbed for exceptional shock-absorbing comfort
- Dual-density rubber outsole for traction
- Lightweight injected EVA midsole absorbs shock
- Electro-static dissipative with dual resistors for work around sensitive machines
- Moisture-wicking nylon mesh lining
- Safety toe meets ASTM F2413 standards
- 100% non-metallic