Military-style Boots that are protective, lightweight, flexible and FAST! At just 16 ounces per Boot, these are more like sneakers, but the support and durability are right-on. They feature the F2A FootForce insole with Shock Eliminator heel cushion for athletic comfort... so if you should have to break into a dead sprint, these provide the "fuel."
Side air vents keep the air circulating, and the moisture-wicking nylon mesh lining provides no-sweat comfort. The full-rubber outsole delivers unflinching durability, even in the face of every-day wear. Cattlehide leather and 1,000D nylon uppers. AR 670-1 compliant and authorized to be worn with the Army OCP ACU.
- Uppers are flexible suede leather and 1,000-denier nylon mesh
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Lace front
- Electrical Hazard rating of ASTM F2892-11 rated
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- Removable polyurethane padded insole
- 100% non-metallic to be security-friendly
- Vents on side for cooling airflow
- AR 670-1 compliant and authorized to be worn with the Army OCP ACU
- Padded collar
- Each approximately 8" height, 16 ounces