You May Also Like
- Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $399.00 Non-Member $399.00
- Buyer's Club $299.00 Non-Member $299.00
- Buyer's Club $499.00 Non-Member $499.00
- Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $379.05 Non-Member $399.00
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Non-Member $1699.99
- Buyer's Club $80.10 Non-Member $89.00
- Details & Specs
Fishing will never be the same again when you equip your boat with the Raymarine® Dragonfly 4PRO Gold GPS/Sonar Fish Finder. For starters, you'll see structure and fish like never before, with life-like fish images and detail that's easier than ever to interpret. GPS capability, too, complete with Navionics Gold Lakes, Rivers and Coastal maps.
Dual-channel technology includes wide spectrum CHIRP DownVisionTM sonar for amazingly life-like images of fish and underwater structure, plus a second, narrow-band CHIRP channel specially designed for targeting fish.
And, with Raymarine®'s Wi-Fish app, you the Dragonfly 4PRO can stream live sonar data to your mobile device as well as rewind, save and share the days catch on social media networks.
True wide spectrum CHIRP technology with DownVisionTM
Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit at a single frequency with each pulse, Dragonfly’s DownVisionTM sonar transmits across a wide spectrum of frequencies simultaneously to provide higher resolution, better clarity and and more life-like images, making it easier to interpret detail and structure and… find more fish!
Optical bonding LCD display technology
Dragonfly’s all-weather optically bonded displays is similar to those found on high-end fish finders costing hundreds more. You’ll notice brighter colors, sharper contrast, and better resistance to fogging.
- 4.3” all-weather, high-definition LED backlit display
- Optically bonded for sharp color, wide viewing angles and no internal fogging
- Award winning wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVisionTM sonar technology for photo-like images, high- speed tracking, and better deep water resolution
- Built-in GPS with 72 GPS/GLONASS channels and 3,000 waypoints
- Ball and socket tilt swivel mount lets you mount Dragonfly easily on any surface
- Removable mounting ball is compatible with aftermarket ball and socket mounting systems for more mounting options
- MicroSD memory card reader for saving sonar screen shots
- Compatible with AndroidTM and iOS
- Includes transom mount CHIRP transducer with temperature sensor
- Includes Navionics Gold Lakes, Rivers & Coastal Maps featuring US 1XG maps including Hawaii and Alaska, Bahamas, Canadian 2XG coast, all the Great Lakes details, plus 18,000 US Inland Lakes (approx. 2,500 lakes containing 1ft contour) as well as all Canadian lakes found on the HotMaps Canada product.
Superior fish-finding tech… at an affordable price! Order yours today!Key Specifications
- Display type: 16:9 WVGA Color TFT LCD
- ClearPulse CHIRP sonar frequency: 170-230kHz
- DownVision sonar frequency: 320-380kHz
- Maximum depth: 600'/900'
- Beamwidth: CHIRP DownVisionTM: 60° sides; 1.4° fwd./aft; CHIRP fishfinder: 25° conical beam
- Mount type: Tilt & swivel
- Resolution: 480 x 272
- MFG Number: E70292
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips