You May Also Like
- Non-Member $467.49
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $242.99 Non-Member $269.99
- Buyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $199.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $459.49 Non-Member $483.69
- Buyer's Club $80.10 Non-Member $89.00
- Non-Member $869.99
- Buyer's Club $119.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Details & Specs
For unmatched performance in a budget-minded fishfinder, the clear choice is the Raymarine Dragonfly 4DV Fishfinder. Its single-channel CHIRP DownVisionTM sonar with wide, fan-shaped beam provides better detail, superior clarity and reliable results down to 600'. Plus, it features an amazingly clear and bright optically bonded LCD display for truer colors and life-like imagery that's easy to interpret.
And despite its high technology and professional-grade performance, the Raymarine Dragonfly 4DV is surprisingly easy to use. Just power on and you'll be an expert in minutes!True wide spectrum CHIRP technology with DownVision.
Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit at a single frequency with each pulse, Dragonfly's DownVision sonar transmits across a wide spectrum of frequencies simultaneously to provide higher resolution, better clarity and and more life-like images, making it easier to interpret detail and structure and... find more fish!Optical bonding LCD display technology.
Dragonfly's all-weather optically bonded displays is similar to those found on high-end fish finders costing hundreds more. You'll notice brighter colors, sharper contrast, and better resistance to fogging.
- 4.3" all-weather, high-definition LED backlit display
- Optically bonded for sharp color, wide viewing angles and no internal fogging
- Award winning wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision sonar technology for photo-like images, high- speed tracking, and better deep water resolution
- Ball and socket tilt swivel mount lets you mount Dragonfly easily on any surface
- Removable mounting ball is compatible with aftermarket ball and socket mounting systems for more mounting options
- Includes transom mount CHIRP transducer with temperature sensor
Superior fish-finding tech... at an affordable price! Order yours today!Key Specifications
- Diagonal screen size: 4.3"
- Dimensions: 5.7"w. x 5.7" h. x 2.2" d.
- Display type: 16:9 WVGA Color TFT LCD
- Frequency: 320-380kHz
- Maximum depth: 600'
- Mount type: Tilt & swivel
- Resolution: 480 x 272
- Mfg. Number: E70291
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips