Raymarine A78 Fishfinder and GPS. When you really want to know what's down there.
And how to get back to it. With CHIRP DownVision and sonar, you will be able to tell what is below your boat. Whether it is a downed ship or a school of tuna, you will see them like never before. Make sure you mark them with a waypoint when you find them, so you are able to find them again. You can even use one of the 70 unique waypoint icons to keep it organized. If you can't find a fish with this helping you, you may want to make sure there are some in your lake.
Scanning the bottom:
- 7" multi-touch, pinch to zoom, LED, optically bonded display screen
- Built-in 5Hz GPS for fast acquisition with WAAS / EGNOS / MSAS
- CHIRP DownVisionTM and sonar for the best possible images
- Full control and integration with Evolution autopilots
- IP video input
- MicroSD card reader for map and chart data
- Over 70 unique waypoint icons
- 100 waypoints groups, each group can contain up to 3,000 waypoints (internal memory holds 3,000 waypoints)
- Built-in WiFi and bluetooth for accessability
- 12-volt system
- Flush and bracket mount kits included
- Includes CPT100 transom Transducer
- Includes Navionics Nav+ charts which cover the US and Canada coastal and great lakes waters plus 18,000 inland lakes.
Order yours today!