So tempting, the fish may just jump in the boat.
It's hard for large fish to resist the slow-rising Shadow Rap Shad. They can flawlessly mimic a Shad in distress with a horizontal struggle with a vertical "rise" on pause. You can fish from a finesse all the way up to an aggressive retrieve. Plus, the larger profile has more flash. Cast one of these and see what behemoths are living in your lake.
Color patterns can make all the difference. Whether you're fishing in one of the Great Lakes or in the pond out back, the pattern and color of your lure can mean the difference between hooking the big one and go home empty handed. Rapala® knows this and has released the Shadow Rap Shad in numerous different colors and patterns to fit with the way you fish. Find your perfect Shad today.
- Textured scale body for more realistic appearance
- Translucent and frosted coloring for proper flash
- Sharp left to right turns to mimic fish
- Slow rising on pause
- Works for depths 5-6 ft.
- MC® thin wire to keep it secure
- Black nickel round bend hooks to prevent reflection
- Available in numerous different patterns
Hook this great value by ordering today!