From camping in the backcountry, scouting trips for your next hunt, or touring the neighborhood, this Rambo Roamer Electric Bike can handle it all. With a top speed of 19 mph and a 20-mile range WITHOUT pedaling (much longer if you do pedal), you'll be able to power your way to off-grid places quicker and easier than ever before. Or choose to pedal the bike yourself for an increased workout. Only the best components are used in this bike. Super-quiet 750W Bafang motor. Puncture-resistant Kenda Krusade 26" x 4" tires. Logan HD 2-piston front and rear hydraulic brakes and more. A super-star lineup with stand-out performance you'll appreciate on the long-distance adventure. Whatever your activity, however far you go, you'll surely love the bike that can handle it all.
- Whisper-quiet 750W high-torque electric motor
- 48V 10.4AH rechargeable LG battery goes the distance
- 19" frame is designed to fit different rider sizes
- True Timber Viper Woodland camo for the ultimate concealment
- High-contrast LCD display shows important info at a glance
- 3 gear settings and 5 power levels
- Smart controller integrated into motor
- Internal hub 3-speed design means no derailleur to get banged around
- 26" x 4" Kenda Krusade tires with trail-biting tread
- Logan HD 2-piston hydraulic disc brakes for serious stopping power
- 19 mph maximum speed (without pedaling)
- 20-mile maximum range (without pedaling)
NOTE:</b> We do not accept returns on Rambo bikes. If your bike needs repair, take it to an authorized service center for repairs under manufacturer's warranty guidelines. If you need help finding a service center, contact Rambo Customer Care at 952-283-0777.