QuietKat electric bikes are non-assisted electric mountain bikes designed for fresh air lovers who want non-intrusive access to the deep woods for hunting, fishing, and camping. Every QuietKat Bike is incredibly portable and offers a full line of accessories to suit your needs.
With up to 29 miles on a charge, you can get to more remote spots on the river, check more trail cameras and access areas farther than you’d walk to. QuietKat electric mountain bikes are environmentally friendly, driven by powerful Lithium-ion batteries for green, silent power to motor through any landscape.
The Quantum 1000 uses 150mm of front and rear suspension travel plus 4 piston hydraulic disk brakes to keep you in control on the roughest terrain. The 27.5” wheels, aggressive frame geometry, and upgraded components are designed to climb the steepest hills and descend any terrain with confidence.
The frame features a new side-loading battery compartment and updated battery management system, providing more efficient power to the motor. Redesigned to allow for a lower stand-over height and increased handling performance, this is the ultimate machine to go further off the beaten path. Plus, the Quantum 1000 comes stock with a Funn Package that includes Funn handlebars and grips, stem, pedals, and a remote dropper seatpost.
For optimal comfort, safety and fit, riders measuring 5'10" and above should choose a 19" frame; riders measuring 5'9" and below should choose a 17" frame.
- Quiet, yet powerful all-terrain electric mountain bike with pedal-assist features
- 4-Piston hydraulic brakes provide a much stronger braking power and control than mechanical brakes
- Pedal assist power level from 0-5 (0 = lowest assistance, 5 = max. assistance)
- Color digital display screen with 5-button keypad (power on/off, increases power, decreases power, light, information)
- Analyst display information: Current speed, total distance, trip distance, battery level, power level, watt output, USB charging
- Up to 300-lb. rider/gear carry weight makes it perfect for hunters who carry gear in, and get their game out
- Shift through 9 different gears while pedaling, or 5 gears while in electric mode
- With up to 25 miles on one charge, you can check your game cams or lay down nutrients for your food plot with ease
- Stainless hardware and aluminum tubular framing for rust-free, lasting performance
- Powerful Lithium-ion batteries for environmentally friendly, silent power that motors through any landscape
- Seat adjusts to suit your comfort level
- Side-loading battery compartment and updated battery management system providing more efficient power
- Battery and 2-amp charger included
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty on the battery, controller and motor assembly
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty on materials/workmanship defects on the frame
- Assembly required (see instructional videos at www.QuietKat.com)
Note: We do not accept returns on QuietKat bikes. If your bike needs repair, take it to an authorized service center for repairs under manufacturer warranty guideline. QuietKat includes a lifetime warranty against defective workmanship for the frame and a one-year warranty on all other components. If you need help finding a service center, please contact QuietKat Customer Care at 970-328-2399.